Monday, November 29, 2010

Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes

I'm always at a loss at what to do with sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner (ok, ok, I promise this is my last post about this years Thanksgiving.) But sweet potatoes are tricky for me. Aside from the standard candied, smothered in butter and brown sugar and toasted marshmallows, I don't really recall any other way I consumed them when I was growing up. Scouring the interwebs doesn't provide much relief these days, but i did find a very nice, slightly sweet, slightly savory recipe for roasted sweet potatoes over at Two Peas and Their Pod, and, as almost everything else that was on the Thanksgiving table, the vegan version went faster than it's non-vegan counterpart. It was a little oily, so I would suggest cutting out half a tablespoon of olive oil but other than that, it's pretty awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment